How I wish I was born rich. Enough said. Do I need to say more?
YES. I rejected Ryan-siriusian's job. It's at Takashimaya. Far la brudder. I feel kinda bad cos' it was kind of urgent. If not, he wouldnt have called me la. It has been times before we last chatted. While, Azm and I went down to Taka after my band to find him. And omg! I was wearing the MJ orientation black tee, shorts and sandals. Luckily, Azm-thebillabonggirl brought along a MNG denim jacket. Saved my life. Well, I cant be blamed if I looked weird right. It's better than.. whatever. DUH.
I'm really sorry to him. Think he had a hard time trying to convince. But I'm really sorry. Hah. Wasted so much of your time and energy. Anw! Thanks for your treats. Ha.
Okay. Tmr's a new beginning. I shall work hard. To continue to find jobs. Never say die. Wuahah.
Think I aint ina moods for any else things nowadays. And I just flared up on mumu this morn. Azm reprimanded me for doing that. I've learnt. Sry AHMU!
Band sucks as usual. Tmr. Erm. Oh, I've sth on. Bah.
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY BIGHEAD BRO!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:24 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand